- This event has passed.
AFELA Lunch & Learn: Other Medicaid Programs
August 19 @ 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
Presented by: Steve Hitchcock, Esq.
Summary: The presenter will spend approximately 1 hour (60 minutes) discussing Florida Medicaid Programs that are less often encountered by Elder Law Attorneys in their daily practice. Nonetheless, it is important for the Elder Law Attorney to have a basic understanding of the eligibility criteria for, planning opportunities to create or demonstrate financially eligibility for, and the scope of services provided under such programs as:
- Family Medicaid (MFAM)
- Qualified Medicaid Beneficiary (QMB)
- Agency for Persons with Disabilities Waiver Medicaid (APD)
- Children’s Medical Services (CMS)
- Medicaid for the Aged and Disabled (MEDS-AD)
- Dual Eligibility SSDI/SSI (SSI-related Community Medicaid)
Registration: $99 for AFELA Members; $119 for non-AFELA members