- This event has passed.
AFELA Webinar: Facility Visitation During The Pandemic and Upcoming Holidays: Can We Hug Granny and Pop?
December 16, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Speakers: Linda Chamberlain, Esq. & Shannon Miller, Esq.
Participants will learn:
- What is the current status of Executive Orders in Florida for Facilities and How Do They Intersect with CMS guidelines;
- `What are the current policies/procedures from AHCA and CMS re: taking Granny home for the holidays;
- Can attorneys visit facilities and if so, what should we do to be safe; What are the procedures we should expect if we decide to go;
- What can families do to keep their loved ones safe;
- What educational/marketing opportunities are available to elder law attorneys for potential resident rights issues and how can we partner with facilities to assist them with education/resources;
- CDC current guidelines regarding facility safety. CDC current guidelines and recommendations for safe visits.
$99 for AFELA members; $119 for non AFELA members
To register for the On Demand version of this webinar, please click here.