With the New Year here, The Academy of Florida Elder Law Attorneys shares why it is more important than ever for your legal house to be in order.
- Key Estate Planning Considerations For Florida Seniors During Tax Season
- 5 Tips for Approaching an Elder Loved When It’s No Longer Safe for Them to Drive
- Learn How to Help Your Loved Ones Avoid Sweetheart Scams This Year
- Key Considerations for Why You May Need a Florida Durable Power of Attorney
- Reasons Why You Should Consider Health Care Documents in Your Florida Estate Plan