- Detailed accomplishments or achievements on behalf of elderly or disabled;
- Demonstrated strategic thinking in organizing a legislative, agency or grassroots campaign;
- Actively participated and helped implement a legislative action, agency action or grass roots efforts affecting the elderly or disabled;
- Motivated others in their organizations to become involved in advocacy efforts;
- Initiated coalitions amongst other organizations to advocate on behalf of the elderly or disabled;
- Individually raised the visibility and, therefore, the influence on the practice of Elder law.
- Obtained measured success in advocacy efforts.
Nomination forms (please click here to download) will be accepted via mail or email as follows:
Third Party submissions (no self-nominations accepted) shall be received no later than August 17, 2018. All nominations will be considered by the AFELA board at the September 2018 board meeting. The honoree will be recognized at the December AFELA UnProgram.
We look forward to your nominations!