THE JEROME SOLKOFF ADVOCACY AWARD
- Detailed accomplishments or achievements on behalf of elderly or disabled;
- Demonstrated strategic thinking in organizing a legislative, agency or grassroots campaign;
- Actively participated and helped implement a legislative action, agency action or grass roots efforts affecting the elderly or disabled;
- Motivated others in their organizations to become involved in advocacy efforts;
- Initiated coalitions amongst other organizations to advocate on behalf of the elderly or disabled;
- Individually raised the visibility and, therefore, the influence on the practice of Elder law.
- Obtained measured success in advocacy efforts.
Nominations for the Jerome Solkoff Advocacy Award is now open. Please click here to download the application and return via the email or address listed on the form. Nominations will close on August 26, 2022. The honoree will be recognized at the December 2022 AFELA UnProgram.
We look forward to your nominations!