While Older Americans may cling to this sense of independence, at some point it may not be safe for them to drive. Learn more today.
- What To Be On the Lookout For When Visiting Florida Seniors During The Holidays | AFELA
- 5 End of the Year Estate Planning Considerations | AFELA
- Tips and Ideas to Assist a Family Caregiver During National Family Caregiver Month | AFELA
- How to Best Support a Loved One Who is Newly Diagnosed with Alzheimers | AFELA
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys Announces Two Florida Chapter Members as 2021 Fellows