Many of my clients have already executed a Durable Power of Attorney. However, it is important to note that all Powers of Attorney are not created equal.
- 6 Tips for Reducing Controllable Risk Factors for Heart Disease and Cancer
- Why Should You Be Careful About Using a Non-Lawyer to Prepare Legal Documents
- 7 Senior Safety Tips for ‘Cyber Monday’ Holiday Shopping
- How You Can Help Veterans and Their Caregivers This Veterans Day
- Must-Have Health Care Documents for Baby Boomers At Risk of Breast Cancer