Many of my clients have already executed a Durable Power of Attorney. However, it is important to note that all Powers of Attorney are not created equal.
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys Announces Two Florida Chapter Members as 2021 Fellows
- Nearing the Proposed Tax Limits? Here are Some Estate Planning Tips to Consider
- 7 Resources to Help Florida Seniors During Older Americans Month
- Do You Need To Incorporate A Pet Trust Into Your Estate Plan?
- April 16th is National Clean Out Your Medicine Cabinet Day