An estate plan includes how much you want certain family members or other beneficiaries to receive, and when you want them to receive it.
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys Announces Two Florida Chapter Members as 2021 Fellows
- Nearing the Proposed Tax Limits? Here are Some Estate Planning Tips to Consider
- 7 Resources to Help Florida Seniors During Older Americans Month
- Do You Need To Incorporate A Pet Trust Into Your Estate Plan?
- April 16th is National Clean Out Your Medicine Cabinet Day