To help ensure your financial wishes are recognized, clearly outline your wishes in your estate plan by establishing a durable power of attorney.
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys Announces Two Florida Chapter Members as 2021 Fellows
- Nearing the Proposed Tax Limits? Here are Some Estate Planning Tips to Consider
- 7 Resources to Help Florida Seniors During Older Americans Month
- Do You Need To Incorporate A Pet Trust Into Your Estate Plan?
- April 16th is National Clean Out Your Medicine Cabinet Day