Scams that target vulnerable seniors remain a prevalent issue in the Florida elder community. Recently, “Sweetheart Scams” are increasing in prevalence.
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys Announces Two Florida Chapter Members as 2021 Fellows
- Nearing the Proposed Tax Limits? Here are Some Estate Planning Tips to Consider
- 7 Resources to Help Florida Seniors During Older Americans Month
- Do You Need To Incorporate A Pet Trust Into Your Estate Plan?
- April 16th is National Clean Out Your Medicine Cabinet Day